Make any place in the world part of your local infrastructure. Our service will offers a method of interconnecting offices quickly and safely. In addition, it will have advanced firewall, web or browsing control, application control, IPS, IDS, among others.
NAT CONNECT allows the interconnectivity of multiple branches, offices or sales points, using traffic control, acceleration and optimization technologies, which improves communication and security between the branches of an organization. NAT CONNECT provides a fast, efficient and easy solution to implement in multiple locations. The interconnection only requires an Internet connection, of any type of technology. In addition, NAT CONNECT uses advanced encryption and data compression techniques to guarantee the security and efficiency in the transmission of information.
NAT CONNECT effectively and securely connects the different branches of the organization, allowing interaction between applications, databases, IP telephony, security cameras and other resources, all through virtual connections that take advantage of the Internet infrastructure. Thanks to this global connectivity solution, the organization can expand without worrying about geographical distance, ensuring the availability and reliability of resources at all times.
NAT CONNECT has several functions that improve the interconnection and communication between the different offices of the organization and the main office, guaranteeing efficient and reliable communication. These functions are detailed below:
• PACKET LOSS RECOVERY: This feature enables early recovery and correction of packet loss errors, ensuring data is delivered reliably, improving link quality, application performance, and speeding up protocol. TCP.
• UNIVERSAL DEDUPLICATION: This feature removes deduplication byte patterns, regardless of the source protocol, application, or session that originated the initial data. This byte data is stored persistently on disk for future network matches.
• PACKET ORDER CORRECTION: This feature works on the fly, helping to avoid various negative performance impacts and retransmissions due to out of order packets.
• TCP ACCELERATION: This feature improves the performance of fully transparent TCP acceleration (PEP), thus being able to significantly improve TCP performance with high-speed TCP.
• NETWORK TRANSPARENCY: This function allows you to preserve the visibility of the network, either of origin or destination. It is worth mentioning that Wan Optimizer does not translate addresses or proxy traffic.
• QUALITY OF SERVICE: This feature enables deep inspection of traffic classification, marking and shaping packets, ensuring that business priority and bandwidth intensive traffic receive the most optimal quality of service.
With these additional features, NAT CONNECT provides a complete and effective solution for your organization’s communication needs.
NAT CONNECT is also a comprehensive security service that provides an additional layer of protection for your organization’s headquarters or branch offices. In addition to having a perimeter firewall, it has advanced technologies such as IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and IDS (Intrusion Detection System) that continuously monitor network traffic and detect malicious activities that can take advantage of system vulnerabilities. In addition, the service has a Sandbox security solution that helps mitigate system vulnerabilities by creating an isolated environment of the operating system. Additionally, NAT CONNECT features Threat Protection (ATP) designed to provide advanced security solutions to protect organization data from complex cyberattacks such as malware or phishing.
NAT CONNECT contains two perimeter antivirus engines, Kaspersky and Avira. These engines allow all internal and external traffic to be scanned, efficiently identifying possible infections. In this way, our clients can have greater security in the protection of their systems and data.
NAT CONNECT offers more secure communication through port encryption and the AES-256 communication encryption technique, which uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data transferred between IPs. In addition, it compresses the transmitted information and optimizes the packet to improve the efficiency of the network. NAT CONNECT also has a packet acceleration module in the transport layer, which provides greater support and transfer so that the data arrives correctly. With these technologies, the integrity and confidentiality of the transmitted data is guaranteed.
NAT CONNECT has various types of control that keep the organization secure, such as:
• Web Filtering: This content control restricts access to unwanted websites and allows access to specific sites.
• Application Control: Allows you to monitor and control the applications used on the network. The rules can be configured by the name of the application or the category of the same, and can be conditioned according to the needs of the client.
• Anti Port Scan: This control blocks the ports according to the constant scanning that is done on the network. NAT CONNECT has IP and port control to avoid external threats.
NAT CONNECT optimizes the organization of the network through the use of various functionalities, such as:
• DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) – which allows automatic assignment of IP addresses to devices connected to the network, eliminating the need to manually configure each device.
• IP Assignment by MAC address – ensures that each device on the network receives a unique and consistent IP address, avoiding IP address conflicts.
• Group Creation – Allows the organization of devices into groups based on their location or function, making it easy to apply policies and rules specific to each group or individual device.
NAT CONNECT allows you to manage all branches or headquarters centrally. Its centralized administration console allows efficient and direct management of policies, work groups, security, browsing, and applications to be used or blocked, among other aspects, from a single place. Thanks to this tool, the client can have greater control and visibility over their network infrastructure.
New-Age Technology data centers are equipped with backup uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and diesel generators, and are designed to ensure constant power availability for up to 48 hours during an indefinite power outage. In addition, there are redundant heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, networks and UPS. Physical security is ensured through the use of high fences, 24/7 security personnel, and video surveillance with 90-day archiving. To access it is necessary to pass a biometric scan of the geometry of the hand and present a proximity card.
We have never really had problems with service outages, however, to ensure the Business Continuity of our clients, all our nodes are connected in an optical ring. The information is replicated to the next fastest responding DC in less than 15 minutes and everything continues as normal. We have our own nodes:AMÉRICAS: Washington (USA), New York (USA), Chicago (USA), Metro Kanzas (USA).
EUROPA: París (France).
PAISES BAJOS: Amsterdam.
ALEMANIA: Frankfurt am Main, Metro Karlsruhe , Munich.
To arrive at this answer, we must first mention that Backup tasks can be performed hot (working hours) or cold (non-working hours). Obviously it is more advisable to do it outside working hours so that it does not consume the bandwidth that users are surely using. In any case, if it is required to run the Backup hot, for example, because the Manager only works until noon and I need to backup his laptop before he leaves; In this case, we can assign a specific bandwidth to the task, thus avoiding saturated upload consumption (Post, Drive, online collaboration tools, etc.)
The data is stored encrypted in AES-256bits, which means that only the client with a username and password can access the information stored in our Cloud. You don’t need to be physically on your LAN to manage your backups: the console is 100% Cloud. We have privacy and confidentiality clauses with their respective penalties in accordance with the data protection law (DLP).
© 2022, New-Age Technology Inc. All rights reserved
UN ASESOR COMERCIAL SE COMUNICARÁ A LA BREVEDAD CON USTED